Investor Info for Fixed Index Annuities
A simple definition for an annuity is it’s a product insurance companies issue that either accumulates interest or provides guaranteed income. They’re popular for investors seeking safe and guaranteed money or regular flow of income. There are several types of annuities to choose from, all with different structures. Sun Cities Financial Group can help you find the right annuity at one of our locations. Annuities are a specialty, and we offer sound financial expertise and strategy for investors to take the worry out of your personal investments.
Types of Annuities Available to Investors
You can find several types of annuities for your investment, each with its own merits and drawbacks. A few of the most common types include:
- Fixed Annuity – Provides a fixed rate for a set period similar to a CD at a bank.
- Variable Annuity – Has its performance dependent upon the performance of selected company mutual funds (a “sub-account”). These annuities have regular complaints about their lack of guarantees for growth and high fees.
- Fixed Index Annuity – Offers a fixed rate with an option for investors to tie what they accumulate to a chosen stock market index like the S & P 500. It also carries guarantees of growth. It’s the newest type of annuity, also known as a hybrid annuity, providing the best parts of fixed and variable annuities.
Deciding if an Annuity is the Right Choice for You
Because banks offer such low CD rates today, Sun Cities Financial Group is constantly asked about annuities by investors. They want to know about the various types there are and what features they offer. After learning about you and your circumstances, we primarily focus on fixed index annuities for a multitude of common situations, including:
1. You’ve worked hard your entire life and collected assets in a 401(k), IRA or other funds for retirement, and now you must produce a flow of income to sustain you for the remainder of your retirement.
2. You’re fed up with the market’s ups and downs and stressing about a possible huge decrease that’ll ruin your portfolio. You desire a safe, stable return and CDs are too low. You’re looking for principal protection that’s safer than the stock market.
3. You’ve been a committed investor in CDs for the bulk of your investments, and you’re sick of their low yields. You need a reasonable rate of return, but it has to have principal protection and safety.
We Offer Fixed Indexed Annuities
The biggest perk of fixed index annuities is that your interest benefits from market gains are protected against losses. Earnings left to accumulate in this annuity are tax-deferred, and it provides guaranteed income for you and your beneficiaries if needed. You can even make withdrawals for emergencies or medical issues. For questions about investing in fixed index annuities, call Sun City Financial Group today! Your retirement income is a lot less worrisome when you work with us for a fixed index annuity.
Safety in Returns with Fixed Index Annuities
The biggest perk of fixed index annuities is that your interest benefits from market gains and is protected against losses. Earnings left to accumulate in this annuity are tax-deferred, and it provides guaranteed income for you and your beneficiaries if needed. You can even make withdrawals for emergencies or medical issues. For questions about investing in fixed index annuities, call Sun City Financial Group today!